Friday, October 24, 2008

I'm one of London's 1000 most influential people!

The Evening Standard has named me one of London's most influential people in New Media! Along with my co-founders, Ashley and Chris, I got to celebrate with the likes of Boris Johnson and Gok Wan at the Wallace Collection a few weeks ago.

I'm one of the youngest people on the list... right up until the sections on fashion and acting and then I start to look quite long in the tooth...

More about it all over on the Shiny Media blog (or click on the image to read the full entry).

Don't worry, I plan on using my new powers for good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boris Johnson and Gok Wan in the same room - there's a party no-one saw coming! Well done, you must have a cheshire cat grin right now.

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP