Monday, March 23, 2009

Leaving Shiny Media

Get your hankies ready because it's true: I'm no longer working for Shiny Media. I was very sorry to leave such a vibrant, fun and brilliant business (OK, I know I'm biased), but after four years it felt like the right time to move on.

I'll be announcing a couple of new ventures/projects in the coming weeks and in the meantime, you can still find me in Look magazine, and (of course) on Twitter.

Stay tuned for more news!

From the press release:
We also announce today the departure of our editorial director and co-founder Katie Lee from Shiny. Katie played a massive role in developing Shiny and in particular several of its hero blogs. She has now decided that the time is right to leave the business. She does however remain a significant shareholder in Shiny and we are very grateful for all she has done over the years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Feel very sentimental about this but also can't wait to see What Katie Did Next

Lots of luck!

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP